Summary of The Day: Learn about Krakow through the best local restaurants and bars on this walking tour of traditional Polish food and historical monuments! After all, the best way to understand how to live a local is to eat like a local!
Get your first taste of Polish cuisine and local beer over a discussion on Polish gastronomy in Small Market Square. From there, we'll head to Rynek Main Market Square, the vibrant historical heart of Krakow, to visit to another fabulous hidden gem for a taste of a soup so good they hold an annual festival for it.
Get your cameras out as we walk along Royal Way and catch the best panoramic view of the Royal Castle and Cathedral. Our Krakow food tour continues with an education in a national culinary treasure - pierogies! If you think you’ve had pierogies, just wait until you get your paws on actual pierogies.
With our belly full of Polish delicacies, we’ll walk through Kazimierz - formerly the Jewish Quarter, a neighborhood that has blossomed into a buzzing Bohemian mecca of unique restaurants, bars and shops. We'll revisit the district’s roots with a taste of the local Jewish cuisine, a shot of Bison vodka and a listen to the live music that spills out of every restaurant on the main street.
At the end of our Krakow tour, you’ll probably be pretty tempted to stick around Kazimierz, but you’re also welcome to walk back to the city center with us. Regardless, be sure to ask your local guide for a rundown of the best hidden haunts to spend the rest of a magical evening in Krakow.
Ending point: Szeroka Street, Kazimierz Jewish Quarter.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 6-11
* Not available for children under 6.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.