Summary of The Day: Today we will take you away from the cities on the coastline so that you can get to know the villages in the hinterland and learn more about life out there. Forget about the city crowds and set off into the wild as you explore the breathtaking nature. This is a completely different way to explore the area and the exciting off-road driving will offer you very unique view at the surrounding area.
Our professional team of drivers and guides will lead you on your jeep safari adventure through the hinterland villages of Central Dalmatia. This part of Dalmatia is often neglected in tourism which makes it perfect for all the travelers who want to experience something different and new.
See old Italian bunkers, breathtaking nature, breathe in the fresh air as you make your way to the Kozjak Mountain. On the highest peak of Kozjak you'll enjoy a fantastic overview of the entire Split area. Make the most of your time here and take some amazing pictures.
The way that leads down from the highest peak of Kozjak will take you through different villages where you'll pass by small churches, stone houses and natural beauties. Very soon you'll realize that there is a significant difference between the coastal part of Central Dalmatia and its hinterland.
A special stop will be made in the Ethno village Škopljanci where you will fuel up your body and mind with some delicious local specialties and visit the local ethnographic museum. After the lunch, the adventure of the off-road driving will continue until you reach beautiful church of St.Lawrence where you will have a chance to enjoy a spectacular view over the Bay of Kaštela, Split, Trogir and few islands.
That will be the perfect end of the tour. The off-road driving will raise the level of your adrenaline and make you want to come back again and again. And the nature that you'll see along the way will make you fall in love with this hidden part of Croatia. So don't hesitate, join this tour and have a blast!
We recommend wearing sportswear and comfortable shoes.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.