Summary of The Day: Today, you will visit one of Bohemia’s most beautiful chateaus - Konopiste, where you can admire its large park and garden area along with its fascinating collection of historical furniture, sculptures, paintings, tapestries and countless hunting trophies. It was once the home of the successor to the Austrian throne, Ferdinand d' Este, whose assassination in Sarajevo in 1914 served as a pretext to the start of World War I.
- The price includes only one tour at the chateau. Guides are available at the castle only.
|Adult (18 plus)||USD $40.47|
|Child (3-10)||USD $34.08|
|Student (11 plus)||USD $36.42|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
*Adult age: 11 and older
*Child age: 3-10
Children 2 and younger are free.
- Tour of the Chateau
- Tour guide at the Castle
- Hotel Pick-up
- Personal Expenses
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian language.
- Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
- This tour takes place from 4/1 - 9/30 daily (except Mondays) at 1pm. From 10/1 - 10/31 this tour will only depart on Sat and Sun.
- Please indicate your hotel of choice during booking.
- For those not using Hotel Pick-up, please meet at Narodni Trida 38, Prague 1.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the departure time.
- Present a copy of your printed voucher when you arrive.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
- Guides are available at the castle only.
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of the service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7