Summary of The Day: Join us on Brisbane's only river cruise to the world famous Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. The MV Mirimar wildlife cruise is the most relaxed, interesting and enjoyable way to travel to the world's largest Koala Santuary.
The cruise takes you 19 kilometres upstream along the Brisbane river through some of the city's most attractive suburbs and interesting wildlife habitats. You'll learn about Brisbane's past - some of it amusing and some of it horrifying as the captain recalls the city's history before arriving at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary.
Here you'll be free to explore with your included pass and meet all of Australia's famous animals! Fulfill your dream of feeding a kangaroo, cuddling a koala, see a sheep shearing show, meet a friendly and authentic Australian sheep dog, and so much more!
You'll board Mirimar II in Brisbane's Southbank district where you'll find the the boat at the Cultural Centre Pontoon which is locate on the boardwalk in front of the State Library.
Boarding commences at 9.30am with a 10.00am departure. We'll arrive at 11:15am and you'll be free to explore on your own.
The Park closes at 5:00pm. Please make your own way home by bus or taxi.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Concession (Australian pensioners and seniors)
Child (ages 3 - 13)
* Adult: 14+ years old
* Concession: Australian Seniors, Pensioners, and Students
* Children: 3 - 13 years old
* Family: 2 Adults and up to 3 children
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
One-Way Cruise on Brisbane River
Admission to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary & 3 hours of free time
Concession/pensioners and students need to present card on boarding.
We depart daily at 10:00am from the Cultural Centre Pontoon located on the boardwalk in front of the State Library. We commence boarding at 9:30am.
The park closes at 5:00pm. Please make your own way home by bus or taxi.
How to make your way here:
Bus Stop: Hop off at the Cultural Centre bus station.
Train Stop: Catch the train to the South Brisbane stop.
Taxi: Take a taxi to the Cultural Centre Tunnel off Stanley Place near the State Library of Queensland.
Walk: Walk along the river on the Board Walk to the front of State Library of Queensland. There you will see the Cultural Centre Pontoon.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.