Summary of The Day: We'll embark on a scenic coach journey through splendid countryside to Interlaken, the heart of the magnificent Jungfrau region. After a break in Interlaken, we'll continue to the famous mountain resort Grindelwald to board the cogwheel train for a spectacular ride to Kleine Scheidegg.
The fascinating Eiger North Face seems to be within one's grasp. Enjoy the extraordinary alpine environment during your 3-hour stay at Kleine Scheidegg. This is the starting point for many beautiful hikes such as the Jungfrau Eiger Walk with stunning views of the rock and ice masses of the Eiger Glacier, and the famous triple peaks of the Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau.
We'll regroup in the afternoon for the descent by train.
We normally return to the meeting point in Lucerne at around 7:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 6-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 6, but they must be registered before the trip.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Partially-guided tour in English, German, and Spanish
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Up to 33 days prior to tour start: 10% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 32 to 15 days prior to tour start: 30% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 14 to 8 days prior to tour start: 50% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 7 to 0 days prior to tour start: 100% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.