Summary of The Day: Spend two hours immersed in the tumultuous history of Kings Cross, as we guide you through tales of fame and fortune, murder and drugs, and mysteries and romances on this Sydney tour with a twist!
You'll visit a number of different spots important to the neighbourhood on this Sydney Kings Cross tour. Standing on the site of one of Sydney’s greatest unsolved mysteries, you’ll hear of the days of the infamous razor gang and sly grog, of the deviants and bohemians, and how the charismatic Cross came to be.
Traditionally home to Sydney’s artistic and bohemian lifestyles, The Cross began its life as the centre of sophisticated society before transforming through its host of passionate and deviant lifestyles. Now, Kings Cross is a lively, vibrant, and sometimes controversial Sydney hotspot not to be missed. During this Sydney night tour, we’ll grab a drink at a Kings Cross Bar and settle in for some more enthralling tales.
This walking tour of Sydney’s richest social and cultural area is engaging and informative, and those interested in crime and mystery will be thoroughly fascinated by the culture and history of The Cross.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* All travelers must be 18 years of age or older.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour departs at 6:00pm from under the huge COKE sign on the corner of Darlinghurst and William St in Kings Cross.
Please arrive 15 minutes early. This tour will end at 8:00pm at Central Kings Cross.
Please dress to the weather. Sensible shoes are recommended. Neat casual attire & no sandals is best.
Tours will only be cancelled should advice from the Bureau of Meteorology issued advising of dangerous conditions or for any other reason, at the absolute discretion of Tours4fun.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.