Sabah Tea Plantation - Kundasang War Memorial - Kinabalu National Park
Summary of The Day: Get ready for a fascinating and educational tour to some of the best attractions near Kota Kinabalu.
After picking you up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu, we'll travel 2 hours along the ridges of the Crocker Range to Sabah Tea Plantation. Nestled in the lush tropical wilderness of one of the world’s oldest rainforest, this plantation is the largest single commercial tea plantation in Borneo. It is also one of the very few tea plantations in the world that certified to produce organic tea.
Upon arrival, we'll proceed to tea factory educational tour to learn how local, organic tea is processed. Then enjoy a scrumptious lunch at the Sabah Tea house, overlooking the picturesque valley and Mount Kinabalu. After lunch, we'll visit the traditional rungus longhouse.
Next, we'll depart Sabah Tea and proceed to Kundasang War Memorial. Established as tribute to the memory of the 2,428 Australians and British POWs who died in Sandakan, Ranau or during the Death Marches.
Finally, we'll arrive at Kinabalu National Park, the home to numerous species of interesting flora & fauna. Explore one of the many trails that lead through to tropical Montane Oak and Chestnut Forest. Kinabalu is botanist’s paradise with over a thousand species of orchids, numerous different rhododendrons and pitcher plants. The birdlife is equally fascinating with most species being montane including a number of endemics. Guided walk to the Mountain Garden to see rare collection of mountain plants and flowers.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
Wear comfortable shoes and clothes. Cotton T-shirts with long or short pants recommended. Sandals/Slippers recommended.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.