Summary of The Day: Spend a day in a lively Key West, snorkel in the crystal waters of Florida and see a vivid coral reef while enjoying exquisite sea views from the catamaran. This is an experience you won't soon forget!
We will cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city of the continental U.S. Key West is a colorful town, where everything can be done by foot. Some of the most popular activities include a visit to the Hemingway House and a trolley or train tour around the island. Alternatively, you can just relax on the beach and enjoy the smell of jasmine in the air.
This package includes a catamaran snorkeling cruise - a memorable chance to discover a whole new underwater world. The coral reef of Key West, Florida is the 3rd largest in the world. It is a home to numerous fish, animals and plants. This reef can be snorkeled year round because of its warm, tropical waters.
This is an experience you won't soon forget!
We'll make rest stops on both legs of the trip. Arrival time is about 12:00pm and departing time from Key West is at 6:00pm.
When you arrive to Key West follow your driver-guide instructions to take your Snorkeling Adventure.
All participants must be able to swim.
Hotels located in Miami Beach and Downtown Miami. The pickups will be from 6:00am to 7:30am.
Tours4fun cannot guarantee good weather conditions. If the weather conditions are deemed unfit for boating and/or snorkeling during the tour, this portion of the tour will be canceled and the customer will be refunded for this portion of the tour. Transportation will NOT be refunded.
Our tour price include pickup at Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels. Please DO mark your hotel name and address at the checkout page.
Please call us 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour time to reconfirm your reservation and finalize your pickup details. Please present your printed ticket to your driver or guide upon pickup for this tour.
Tours4fun cannot guarantee good weather conditions. If the weather conditions are deemed unfit for boating and/or snorkeling during the tour, this portion of the tour will be canceled and customers will be refunded for this portion of the tour. Transportation will NOT be refunded.
All participants must be able to swim. Minors and children take the tour under parent/guardian responsibility.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.