Summary of The Day: Step back to Key West of 1851 and discover the treacherous world of shipwrecking and how it made Key West the richest city in the United States. Live actors, artifacts, laser technology and a 60' lookout tower make the experience one of a kind. Guests will enjoy a video presentation about the shipwrecking industry. Filled with interviews, film clips and underwater footage, the video takes place in a re-created wrecker's warehouse.
Hear the story of the Isaac Allerton, which wrecked off of Key West in 1856. On display are many of the treasures from the wrecks of the Isaac Allerton and others. Visitors step back 150 years in history as they meet Asa Tift in his warehouse. The families whose fortunes were made in this exciting yet dangerous industry reveal their stories. Climb up to the 65' captain's observatory and watch the reef for wrecks like the wrecking captains of the 19th century.
Operating Times: Daily 9:40am to 5:00pm. Last show 4:40pm.
Presentations start every 20 minutes, on the top of the hour, twenty after and twenty till. Without an E-Ticket voucher you must go to the ticket booth location with invoice order number. Parking is available at Mallory Square or The Westin Parking garage.
Redeem your vouchers/e-Tickets at the Key West Shipwreck Treasures Museum in Mallory Square. Attraction Location: 1 Whitehead Street, Mallory Square, Key West, FL 33040.
All times are approximations. Please arrive at the boarding location 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.