Summary of The Day: Take a lantern-led evening stroll down Key West's shadowy lanes and discover the ghosts, ghouls, and legends of our haunted island paradise.
Your tour guide immediately sets the mood for this tour by greeting you in black formal wear from the Victorian era. Guiding the group with lantern in hand, your guide reveals the facts and details behind Key West's hauntings and bizarre legends. Part history, part legend, and fully entertaining, the Ghost Tour is perfect for all ages.
Founded in 1996 by "Ghosts of Key West" author David Sloan and featured on the History Channel, Discovery Channel, Travel Channel, PBS and the BBC. See why they are Key West's primary authority on the ghosts, ghouls, and strange happenings that have occurred here on Bone Island. Cameras are encouraged, as many customers get photographic evidence of obs, ecto-plasmic bursts, and other physical energy forms that prove to us nightly our spirit friends are listening. The tour is family-friendly and there are no staged events.
This is the real deal...
Bring your camera, open your mind,
and experience haunted Key West!
Tours depart nightly, rain or shine, at 8:00pm and 9:00pm.
Meet your guide and redeem your e-Tickets at - Fogarty's Restaurant & Bar located at 227 Duval Street, beginning 1/2 hour prior to tour.
Phone-In reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance as space is limited for this popular tour. Your e-Ticket will contain all details. Tickets purchased online can be used any day.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.