Summary of The Day: All of the animals in the Touch Tank are harmless and guests are encouraged to pick up and meet the animals. During the daily tours, the Key West Aquarium's collection of sharks, rays and turtles are fed, as guides explain the habits and habitats of these mysterious creatures. Daring guests can even pet a live shark!
Tours and shark feedings occur daily at 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm, and 4:30pm. Visit our Web Cams and experience the magic of the Key West Aquarium from you own computer!
The Key West Aquarium is committed to helping protect the endangered sea turtles. The Aquarium is associated with the Turtle Hospital and Florida Sea Turtle Stranding Network comprised of state agencies, universities and marine parks, all working in the nursing and rehabilitation of injured sea turtles. The Aquarium is currently home to several turtles on the mend and some that due to their injuries will be permanently housed at the Key West Aquarium.
Also, The Atlantic Shores Exhibit is a cross section of a near shore mangrove environment. The 50,000 gallon tank holds a variety of tropical fish and game fish.
Operating Times: Daily 10:00am to 6:00pm.
***Shows & Feeding: 11:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm & 4:30pm. Reservations are not required.
Parking is available at Mallory Square or The Westin Parking garage.
Booth Location: Mallory Square - 1 Whitehead St., Key West, Florida, 33040
Nearest Intersection: Whitehead Street and Front Street
All times are approximations. Please arrive at the boarding location 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.