Kennedy Space Center + Airboat on St. Johns River 1-Day Tour
Summary of The Day: Kennedy Space Center , located on the east coast of Florida, KSC is adjacent to Cape Canaveral Air Force Station (CCAFS) which was established by July, 1962. From the Visitor Complex, guests will view rockets from all eras of space exploration in the Rocket Garden. In addition, walk beneath a massive Saturn V rocket, one of the most powerful ever built. Also guests will have chance to be at the Apollo/Saturn V Center and relive Neil Armstrong's first steps on the moon and experience the thunderous rumble of a rocket lift-off!
The tour will continue with two IMAX space movies played on fivestory screens – Magnificent Desolation, they are: “Walking on the Moon 3D” and “Space Station 3D”, which takes you on a virtual trip to the International Space Station. Later, guests will board a full-size Space Shuttle mock-up and strap in for a virtual launch into space on the Shuttle Launch Experience. Orbit the earth in this awesome simulation replicating the sights, sounds and feelings of an authentic shuttle launch.
Then we are heading to St. Johns River in conservation area of the national wild animals in the Merritt Island and take airboat going around, such a wonderful experience.
We reserve the right to modify the itinerary to accommodate the weather and/or traffic conditions.
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Once the booking is confirmed, refunds and cancellations will incur a penalty.
Please note that you may be transferred to a central meeting point before departing on the tour.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
The price includes:
Ground transportation via air-conditioned van, minibus or motorcoach, depending on the number of passengers
Professional bilingual tour guide
The price excludes:
All personal expenses and meals
Service fee for tour guide and driver (minimum $7.00/day per person)
Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Kennedy Space Center: $53.00/Adult; $43.00/Child(3-9); $53.00/Senior(62+)