Summary of The Day: Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is the world’s most authentic space attraction. Visit for a day or come back with a multiday pass and explore Space Shuttle Atlantis, the Apollo/Saturn V Center or meet a veteran NASA astronaut.
Join us for an exclusive lunch with an Astronaut, where you’ll sit down to a delicious buffet meal, featuring salads, hot entrées and desserts, while a veteran NASA astronaut describes what it’s really like to launch, live and work in space. They'll share a presentation highlighting their space missions, then takes individual questions from guests. This is the perfect chance to ask everything you’ve ever wanted to know about being a part of NASA’s elite astronaut corps. Be sure to bring your camera or smart phone – part of your experience includes the chance to snap a photo with your new astronaut friend.
Hear an inspiring presentation, enjoy a meal and question a veteran NASA astronaut who has “been there, done that.”
Address: Kennedy Space Center, SR 405, Titusville, FL 32899
Operation of Hours: The following time is only for reference, the actual time is subject to the final confirmation.
We will send the E-ticket confirmation to customers via email. You don't need to print the voucher. Please bring your valid ID and show your E-ticket on phone. If there is something wrong with scanning, customers can turn to Will Call Center for help.
The ticket is non-cancelable. Once confirmed, there will be NO refund if cancelled.
Seating for this experience is limited. Advance reservations are recommended .
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.