Kauai Tour of Waimea Canyon Deep Exploration
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
Kauai, HI, USA
- End City:
Kauai, HI, USA
- 0.5 days
- Tour Type:
Nov 1st 2012 - Dec 31st 2014: Sun/Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat
Get 54 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 54 Points
See how it works
See the magnificent "Grand Canyon of the Pacific"! This half day Kauai tour will take you to explore panoramic Waimea Canyon which Mark Twain called, "the Grand Canyon of the Pacific." Over ten miles long, and almost 4,000 feet deep, this marvel was formed by erosion and the catastrophic collapse of the volcano that created Kauai. See Hanapepe Lookout, exciting Spouting Horn and the south coast Poipu Resorts made famous in the Elvis Presley movie, Blue Hawaii. View Koloa Sugar Mill, Queen Victoria's profile and Nawiliwili Harbor. Our tour is planned to end at approximately 12:00 to 13:00pm.
***Passengers in the Poipu area will not see Koloa Sugar Mill, Queen Victoria's profile.
***This tour is not available for Princeville passengers.
***Departure Time and Location:
*Lihue/Wailua resorts 7:15-7:35am
*Returns at approximately 12:30 - 1:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 11 or up.
*Child age: 3 -11.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location(Pick up is provided from major Kauai hotels)
- All taxes
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Kauai Island or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses
- Optional tours (Prices may vary depending on availability)
- Please arrive at hotel pickup location 10-15 minutes prior to pickup. All times are approximations.
- Please contact us to offer your specific hotel location after booking. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
- This tour is not available for Princeville passengers.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation is confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.