Summary of The Day: Aloha and welcome to Kauai sightseeing tour of Waimea Canyon. All tours are fully customizable, allowing you to pick and choose which sites you want to see from any of the packages we offer. Each tour includes a friendly and highly-knowledgeable driver/guide eager to fill you in on the history of the various locations and sites around the island.
Choose one from the following destinations:
Tunnel of Trees: This is a mile-long stretch of highway lined on either side with fragrant eucalyptus trees, forming a beautiful green corridor leading south to Koloa and Po'ipu. No stop will be made here and no extra time is needed.
Spouting Horn: Seawater bursts through a hole in this natural rock formation, sending water 50 feet into the air. The effect is enhanced at sunset, when the ambient rays of light shine through the ocean spray, painting a beautiful rainbow over the scene.
Hanapepe Valley Lookout: Hanapepe Valley Lookout is a quick stop on the road to the west side of the island. The silver lining of the Hanapepe Valley and gorgeous mountains are sure to mesmerize. No additional time required.
Waimea Canyon Lookout: This ten-mile long, one-mile wide and 3,600 foot deep gorge has been nicknamed the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. The sheer immensity of this natural wonder is only truly appreciated in the flesh.
Koke'e Park: North of Waimea Canyon on Kauai's west side is Koke'e State Park. Spread over 4,345 acres on a plateau 3,200 to 4,200 feet above sea level, Koke'e State Park is covered in dense forests and exotic flowers, and crisscrossed by hiking trails. The Kalalau Lookout and the Puu O Kila Lookout command impressive views of the Kalalau Valley stretching out to the sea. An additional 1.5 hours is required to reach this location.
The destinations below require more time and must be requested separately:
Old Waimea Town: Old Waimea Town is a great place to shop for souvenirs and taste a few of the local specialties. Waimea Bay is the place where Captain James Cook first landed on the Islands in 1778. Visit his statue, an exact replica of one in Whitby, England. Stop by the West Kaua'i Tech & Visitor Center to learn more about the island's rich history, or head to the Menehune Ditch for a closer look at this impressive feat of engineering built by Hawaii's earliest inhabitants, the Menehune. An additional 30 minutes to three hours is required to visit this attraction.
Hanapepe Town: Known as Kauai's Biggest Little Town, charming Hanapepe is the hub of artistic activity on the island. After checking out the art galleries, cafes and boutiques, be sure to check out the Hanapepe Swinging Bridge. An additional 30 minutes to three hours is required to reach this location.
Please remark your hotel name and address when you making a reservation.
We recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
No more than six people per group.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.