Summary of The Day: We'll depart from the port of Katakolon and drive through the picturesque countryside covered in sun-dappled vineyards and orchards. Mercouri Estate, or Domaine Mercouri as it is known in Greece, is located in Western Peloponnese not far from the ruins of ancient Olympia. The estate was founded in 1860 by Theodore Mercouri, and currently operates as a winery and distillery. The current owners, the Kanellopoulos family, will take you on a walking tour of the estate. Points of interest include the cellar, the olive press and the family museum.
We'll continue our tour through the nearby vineyards and the forest, ultimately arriving at the beach, affording spectacular views of the island of Zakynthos. We'll then return to the main building to taste the local wine under the protective canopy of the beautiful pine trees.
- 7:45am: leave the port
- 8:00am: -Welcome- (Estate Mercouri)
- 8:10am-8:30am: museum
- 8:30am-8:50am: Mercouri Estate-Winery
- 8:50am-9:00am: Wine Cellar
- 9:00am-9:30am: Walking Tour
- 9:30am-10:30am: Wine Tasting
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 5 and older
* Children under 5 years of age join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus.
* The price displayed is per person based on a group of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Transportation in private, air-conditioned bus, minibus or VIP taxi, depending on the size of your group
Please arrive at Katakolon Port at least one hour before scheduled departure.
Service for groups of 120 people maximum (40 people per winery tour).
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.