Summary of The Day: We'll depart from the port of Katakolon and drive through the picturesque countryside covered in sun-dappled vineyards and orchards. Mercouri Estate, or Domaine Mercouri as it is known in Greece, is located in Western Peloponnese not far from the ruins of ancient Olympia. The estate was founded in 1860 by Theodore Mercouri, and currently operates as a winery and distillery. The current owners, the Kanellopoulos family, will take you on a walking tour of the estate. Points of interest include the cellar, the olive press and the family museum.
We'll continue our tour through the nearby vineyards and the forest, ultimately arriving at the beach, affording spectacular views of the island of Zakynthos. We'll then return to the main building to taste the local wine under the protective canopy of the beautiful pine trees.
- 7:45am: leave the port
- 8:00am: -Welcome- (Estate Mercouri)
- 8:10am-8:30am: museum
- 8:30am-8:50am: Mercouri Estate-Winery
- 8:50am-9:00am: Wine Cellar
- 9:00am-9:30am: Walking Tour
- 9:30am-10:30am: Wine Tasting
* Adult: 5 and older|
* Children under 5 years of age join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus.
* The price displayed is per person based on a group of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.