Summary of The Day: Join us on an excursion to the culinary heartland of Greece. Taste local recipes and learn the secret to making great Mediterranean food.
Our culinary experience will take place in a traditional taverna in a village near Katakolon. Ms. Machi and her team will reveal to you the secrets of Mediterranean and Greek cuisine, considered to be one of the healthiest in the world.
On this culinary excursion you will have the chance to use a traditional wood-fired stove and prepare local recipes step-by-step, enhancing your cooking skills, tasting all the dishes results!
- 9:00am-9:30am: leave the port, drive to taverna
- 9:30am-12:00pm: participate to an unforgettable cooking lesson
- 12:00pm-1:30pm: enjoy the meal you prepared
- 1:30pm-2:00pm: drive back to Katakolon (port)
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 5 and up.
* Children under 5 years of age join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat on the bus.
* The price displayed is per person based on a group of 6.
* This activity is operable for groups of minimum 6 people.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Transportation in private, air-conditioned bus, minibus or VIP taxi, depending on the size of your group
Please arrive at the meeting point one hour before the tour is scheduled to depart.
To protect your personal property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.