Prague - Karlovy Vary - Marianske Lazne - Prague
Summary of The Day: During this tour, you’ll have the opportunity to visit the largest, most well known Czech spas. The founding of this town has been linked to Emperor Charles IV since 1358, when he built a hunting lodge here. There are 12 famous springs with a temperature of about 72°C, the most famous being Vrídlo.
During your walk along the Tepla River and the majestic neo-Renaissance colonnades, you will have a chance to taste different mineral waters and purchase souvenirs. Karlovy Vary is also famous for its local china and glass manufacturing industry. These products are on display at a special exhibition and are sold at specialized shops. The spa was visited by many rulers and artists including Goethe, Chateaubriand, Chopin, Beethoven, Brahms and Dvorak.
After lunch, we'll visit the Moser glass factory museum and glass shop. You’ll also visit the Thun porcelan shop. Next, you will go to the famous Marianske Lazne with its curative springs. The program of the tour includes a tour of the spa area with its unique historical architecture, a sampling of the spa waters from the famous Cross Spring, and a visit of the ancient colonnades.
|Adult (18 plus)||USD $89.93|
|Child (3-10)||USD $76.65|
|Student (11 plus)||USD $80.94|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
*Adult age: 11 and older
*Child age: 3-10
Children 2 and younger are free.
- Tour of the spa area at Marianske Lazne
- Admission to the Moser Glass Factory Museum
- Hotel pick-up (depend on availability)
- Professional tour escort
- Local Taxes
- All personal expenses
- Service fee
- This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.
Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
- For those not using hotel pick-up, please meet at Narodni Trida 38, Prague 1.
- Please arrive at the departure location 20 mins prior to tour departure time.
- Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
- Cancellations made within 2 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
- During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7