Summary of The Day: The taste of Lebanon, the pride of Dubai, we welcome you to Karam Beirut. Toasted and bred in the Arabic roots, it adds a spark of generosity through its name. It offers the best of Lebanese cuisine along with top-notch services and hospitality, adorned by a sophisticated décor.
Experience the joy of being conveniently and luxuriously transferred to the restaurant. As you enter these Lebanese realms you will experience, the contemporary design elements, arabesque architecture, indirect lighting and the warm colours showcasing the Arabic culture. Stone walls, niches with glass shelves filled with antiques, wrought iron and marble are also part of the unique east-meets-west décor.
The restaurant is beautifully placed at the Emirates Mall, overlooking the ski slopes. You can enjoy your Middle Eastern Cuisines with a unique Swiss Ambience provided by the restaurant’s view. The name Karam Beirut also reflects the culinary riches and bounty that its namesake city offers.
Cold Meze Starters – Small veg platter,Assorted pickles, Moudardar, Studded vine leaves, Tabbouleh or Fatoush, Moutable, Green beans, Hammous
Raw Meat Dishes - Kibbeh nayeh or Habra nayeh
Hot Meze Starters - Chicken liver, Makanek, Spicy Potatoes
Char-Grills – Mix Grills (Kafta,Lamb-cubes of meat, Shish tawouk)
Desserts - Lebanese traditional sweet, Katayef assafiri bil kashta, Seasonal fruits platter
All our dining experiences include round trip transfers from your hotel. Car and driver are usually at your disposal for 3 hours.
You may choose from a lunch or dinner option during booking.
Lunch: 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Dinner: 8:00pm - 11:00pm
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.