Summary of The Day: Venture out with a local guide to experience a very different kind of "nightlife". The sights and sounds of Kangaroo Island after dark.
Experience Kangaroo Island’s nightlife with a 3 hours nocturnal tour. Find Tammar Wallabies, Brush-tailed Possums, Western Grey Kangaroos, and possibly other more elusive night creatures such as Boobook Owls, Stone Curlews or even an Echidna. In winter we may be able to see some Penguins as well.
* Price is per group.|
* Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
* This tour requires a minimum of 2 guests to depart.
* Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
* Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.