Summary of The Day: Explore a one-of-a-kind botanical show and marvel at the wildlife, exotic birds and the reptiles.
Jungle Island is an entertaining and fun adventure for everyone!
Do you feel like experiencing spectacular shows in a lush tropical setting just minutes away from Miami Beach and downtown?
South Florida's premier entertainment park, Jungle Island, combines the beauty of Miami's tropical landscape with an extraordinary variety of animals from around the globe. Discover your wild side on Jungle Island, the number one family attraction in Miami! Step into a lush, tropical jungle and mingle with birds, monkeys and the world's rarest creatures.
Jungle Island serves as home to animal wonders like Hercule, a 900-pound liger and Peanut and Pumpkin, twin orangutans. See spectacular animal shows including Winged Wonders (featuring the most lethal bird on the planet) and Tale of the Tiger (a highlight of the world's rarest cats). Then cuddle with kangaroos, penguins, lemurs and many other lovable creatures.
On weekends, you can relax on the private beach while kids enjoy our water slides and swim zone. Food, beverages and souvenirs are sold and restrooms are conveniently located throughout the park.
Heralded as one of Miami's premiere attractions, Jungle Island is a must for visitors and residents alike. Uncover a jungle of fun today!
Please note: Our complimentary Shuttle for Jungle Island will no longer be operating.
Shows and entertainment inside the park are conducted in English.
Departure Point: Jungle Island is located at 1111 Parrott Jungle Trail, Miami, Florida 33132.
Open: Monday - Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm/Saturday - Sunday: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Present your voucher at Jungle Island Park to redeem your entrance ticket.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.