Don´t miss the highlight of any Swiss holiday and join us for this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excursion to Jungfraujoch - Top of Europe! Listed by UNESCO as “World Heritage Site of the Swiss Alps” it is home to Europe’s highest train station (3500 m) and many other attractions!
A scenic coach journey through splendid countryside takes you to the Bernese Oberland. After a break in Interlaken, a picturesque village nestled between Lakes Brienz and Thun, we'll board the cogwheel train in Grindelwald for a spectacular ride via Kleine Scheidegg up to Jungfraujoch. Stunning views of the world-famous triple peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau accompany you on the way; the imposing Eiger North Face seems to be within one’s grasp. Once at the top, immerse yourself in the fascinating high alpine wonderland of eternal ice, snow and rock.
Experience the adventure tour and Alpine Sensation, which marks the 100-year anniversary of the Jungfrau Railway. Visit the Sphinx Observation Terrace and Plateau with the most breathtaking panoramas of snow-capped peaks, the neighboring countries and the Aletsch Glacier, the longest of its kind in Europe. Don't forget to walk the tunnels of the Ice Palace located in the heart of the glacier - a once in a lifetime experience not to be missed! The descent passes car-free holiday destination Wengen to Lauterbrunnen, where the coach will be waiting to take you back to Zurich.
At the end of the tour we will return to the meeting point.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 6-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 6, but they must be registered before the trip.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Live commentary in English, German and Spanish
Professional tour guide
Transportation in comfortable motorcoach
Cogwheel train fare
Alpine Sensation, Sphinx Observation Terrace, and Ice Palace (weather permitting)
For check-in we require your confirmation details and proof of identity (ID). It is not necessary to print out the voucher. An electronic ticket on your smart phone or tablet is sufficient.
- Up to 33 days prior to tour start: 10% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 32 to 15 days prior to tour start: 30% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 14 to 8 days prior to tour start: 50% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 7 to 0 days prior to tour start: 100% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.