Summary of The Day: Journey through two deserts and the transition zone between two eco-systems on a fascinating excursion to one of the newest parks in the National Park system. Your guide will provide an in-depth overview of the diverse history of the area and the formation of the Joshua Tree National Park.
For travelers coming from Palm Springs, you will enjoy a narrated tour of the Coachella Valley and learn about the wind and solar energy generated from the San Gorgonio Pass wind and solar farms on the way to the Park. Or you may also join the tour at the Park’s west entrance Visitor’s Center in the town of Joshua Tree. Both options include a delicious picnic lunch.
Inside the park, we will spend a full three hours exploring as your guide describes the plants and animals of the high desert and tells stories of the rich history of the area.
Enjoy a guided hike to Hidden Valley, featuring a jaw-dropping photographic wonderland of majestic rock formations. Then take in the spectacular view at the Key’s View Overlook which offers a stunning viewpoint from 5,185 ft. in elevation, allowing you to see all the way to Mexico on a clear day!
Your tour includes a picnic lunch in the Park that includes your choice of sandwich plus chips, fresh fruit, a cookie, and bottled water. Please let us know your sandwich preferences when booking.
Choice of Meat:
Choice of Bread:
Choice of Cheese:
Tours depart promptly. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check in.
This tour involves a 1 mile leisurely nature walk.
Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Things to Bring:
+ Wear closed-toe shoes with rubber soles (such as tennis shoes or hiking boots). Sandals and shoes with high heels are not recommended.
+ Wear comfortable clothing - we recommend you dress in layers as desert temperatures can change quickly. In the cooler months (Nov through March), we suggest you bring a light sweater or jacket.
+ Bring a hat and sunglasses and apply sunscreen before the tour.
+ Don't forget your camera or video camera and make sure your batteries are charged up and you have plenty of film.
Guests with neck, back, or serious injuries and women who are pregnant are advised to consult with their doctor before taking any Jeep Tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.