Summary of The Day: Take a trip through time as you learn about Jewish history in Prague. During this walking tour, you will see several important sites such as the Old Jewish cemetery, Old-New Synagogue, Maisel Synagogue, Spanish Synagogue and Pinkas Synagogue. See central Europe’s only Jewish town – the quarter that survived the Holocaust.
We'll begin with a stroll through the Old Jewish Cemetery. The Old Jewish cemetery was established in the first half of the 15th century. Its oldest tombstone (from 1439) marks the grave of the poet and scholar Avigdor Kara. The most prominent person buried here is Rabbi Liwa ben Bezalel, also known as a Rabbi Löw. Then we'll visit the Old-New Synagogue (the oldest active synagogue in Europe), Maisel Synagogue, Spanish Syngagoue, and Pinkas Synagogue.
Afterwards we'll walk through Maiselova Street to reach the Old Town Square.
This tour is available in English, German, Russian, French, Spanish and Italian.
Please indicate language of choice during booking.
This tour takes place daily (except Saturdays) at 10:30am and 1:30pm.
Please arrive at the departure location 20 mins prior to the departure time. Men are required to wear a head cover when entering the Jewish sanctuaries.
This tour's meeting point is at Narodni Street 38, Prague.
Children younger than 2 years old may participate for free.
Cancellations made within 2 hours of service date will be charged in full; more than 2 hours notice is fully refundable.
This tour may not be available during Jewish festivals.
This is not suitable for those with physical disabilities.
Men are required to wear a head cover when entering the Jewish sanctuaries
During the spring and summer, we recommend that you wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
During the fall and winter, we recommend that you wear layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.