Summary of The Day: Starting in the morning we'll pick you up from your hotel and head out to explore former Jewish Quarter of Bucharest, once home to the biggest and most prosperous Jewish community in Romania.
Throughout our journey the Jewish Heritage of Bucharest Tour will take us to impressive attractions such as the History Museum of the Romanian Jews (The Holy Union Temple), the wonderfully preserved Great Polish Synagogue, the Jewish State Theatre which still hosts plays and productions, the Holocaust Monument, and the Choral Temple dating back to the 1850’s.
We'll also take a walking tour of the Historical Center of Bucharest, heading down Lipscani Street, the area where beginning with the 1400’s, Jewish merchants and craftsmen established their shops and stores.
Admissions to attractions is not included.
Please input your hotel name and address during booking in the "Reservation Request" box.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* This tour requires a minimum of 2 guest to depart.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional English or Spanish Speaking guide
Pick-up and return for Bucharest Downtown Hotels & Hostels
Transportation by modern air-conditioned car/minibus
Please be aware that the local currency is Romania is Lei and you cannot use Euros here. Please tip your guide(s) in Lei.
Please input your hotel name and address during booking in the "Meeting Point" box.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.