Summary of The Day: As part of the Blue Mountains' kaleidoscope of contrasts and color, experience Jenolan Caves - one of the world’s finest cave systems with underground rivers and spectacular limestone formations. The brilliance and timelessness of nature revealed; be enthralled with the beauty of these ancient limestone caves. Enjoy a fully guided tour of the Lucas Cave - the tallest and widest chamber, beautiful decoration and the underground river are all seen on this tour.
Departing from Sydney will travel through the quaint mountain villages of Blaxland, Leura, Wentworth and Lawson to visit the capital of the Blue Mountains - Katoomba. Enjoy the magnificent landscape as we head to the Three Sisters rock formation which tower over Jamison Valley. We'll appreciate the vistas from Echo Point and hear the Aboriginal story about the creation of the Three Sisters.
Then, we'll end the Jenolan Caves via the Grand Arch - Australia’s best known underground limestone cave system! First we'll explore the Lucas Cave with our guided, and then there will be free time to explore Jenolan Caves on our own.
Afterwards we'll visit the enchanting and mysterious Blue Lake. Walk along the shore and enjoy the lovely wateres. Before departing, we'll visit the beautiful Caves Guesthouse originally a 1920's holiday retreat for Sydney's rich and famous.
Tour starts at 8:00am and returns at 7:00pm approximately.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age.
* Children aged 4 and under join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please present your voucher to your guide at pick-up.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.