Summary of The Day: The iVenture Madrid Card is a Smart card that includes the main cultural and leisure options, as well as dining, in Madrid and neighboring cities. You can choose between 3, 5 or 7 activities from a list of 23. The Unlimited Pass allows you the opportunity to do it all in seven days.
- Madrid Flexi 3 Attractions Pass: 3 activities from a list of 23.
- Madrid Flexi 5 Attractions Pass: 5 activities from a list of 23.
- Madrid Flexi 7 Attractions Pass: 7 activities from a list of 23.
- Madrid Unlimited Attractions Pass: All 23 activities.
1. Real Madrid Tour: Entrance ticket
2. Atletico Madrid Tour: Entrance ticket and guided tour
3. Casino Gran Via: Entrance Ticket and drink
4. Flamenco Show in Las Carboneras: Show and drink*
5. Madrid City Tour: 2-day ticket
6. Tour las Ventas: Entrance ticket and audio guide
7. Madrid Segway: 1-hour guided tour*
8. Shopping Express Las Rozas: Bus transfers and VIP card
9. Prado Museum Guided Tour: Entrance ticket and guided tour*
10. Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum: Entrance ticket
11. Museum - Almudena Cathedral: Entrance ticket audio guide
12. Wax Museum: Entrance ticket
13. Cooltra Motorbikes: 24-hour rental
14. Madrid Highlights: Bus transfers, official guide, and drink
15. Toledo : Bus transfers and sightseeing
16. Royal site of Aranjuez half day tour: Half-day guided tour
17. Círculo de Bellas artes: Entrance ticket
18. Madrid Cable Car: Entrance ticket
19. Guided tour by bike : 3-hour tour and drink*
20. Txapela Restaurant: 7 Pintxos and drink
21. Food Market San Agustin: Tapas menu and drink
22. Mercado de la Reina Restaurant: Tapas menu and drink
23. el Luarqués Restaurant: Meal and drink
iVenture redemption points:
Julià Travel Madrid, C / San Nicolas 15, 28013
Monday to Sunday 8:30 to 18:00 (Nov- Feb) 8:30 to 22:00 (Mar- Oct)
To receive and use the iVenture Card, an activation code is required. Get it at http://redeem.iventurecard.com.
Once you activate your pass, you have 7 consecutive days to see as much as you want before it expires.
To redeem and use iVenture Card, an activation code is required. You can get it at http://redeem.iventurecard.com or at the redemption points in Madrid.
Once you activate the card, you have 7 consecutive days to see as much as you have selected before it expires.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.