Reykjavik - Langjokull Glacier - Golden Circle - Reykjavik
Summary of The Day: Combine two awesome trips in one with this tour! Enter the fascinating and gorgeous interior of the Langjokull glacier with a glacier tour and then join the classic Golden Circle tour to see the highlights of Iceland!
Departing from Reykjavik in the morning we'll head towards Langjokull glacier, with a stop at Hraunfossar waterfalls, which flows out of the ancient lava eruption from Langjokull glacier. Arriving around noon to the glacier‘s edge, our specially modified glacier vehicles will take us up to Langjokull glacier at about 1300m above sea level, where we'll enjoy the magnificent view of the region.
Here we'll get to explore both the outside AND inside of this amazing ice cap! Langjokull glacier is the second largest glacier in Iceland and never before have travelers been able to see the remarkable blue ice at the heart of an ice cap glacier. The ice tunnels are man-made and composed of an extensive system of tunnels and chambers that stretch up to 300 meters into the solid ice cap towards a breathtaking ice cave at the heart of the glacier. There is enough room for everyone and even a chapel to get married! An experienced guide will lead the way the whole time to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves to the fullest.
After an hour, we'll continue along the Kaldidalur highland road to the famous Golden Circle, stopping at Geysir hot spring area, Gullfoss waterfall and Thingvellir National Park to complete you a truly memorable day of Iceland‘s top attractions.
Hotel/guesthouse pick up is at 8:30am. Please be ready outside your hotel as the driver will not look for you inside the hotel. Tour starts at 9:00am and returns at 10:00pm approximately.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 12-15 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 12.
* Tour prices are based on Icelandic Krona (ISK) and are converted into US dollars (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
For hotel pick-up, please input your hotel name and address in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
Travelers in this tour need to change buses at Thingvellir National Park.
We recommend you to bring:
- Waterproof shoes and warm socks
- Base and mid layer clothing
- Waterproof and warm coat
- Hat and gloves
We reserve the right to change the itinerary and mode of transport, and cancel the trip due to weather or road conditions, or circumstances beyond our control.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.