Summary of The Day: Journey through the streets of Interlaken to uncover the history of Switzerland. Along the way you'll discover how one of the richest countries in the world began with humble beginnings and grew from poverty to luxury. Uncover ever famous aspect of the country, including the secretive banking business, the famous watch industry, the national hero William Tell and the formation of the Confederation Helvetica (Switzerland).
Take this chance to experience exclusive behind-the-scenes access to the Tellspiele (Interlaken's open air William Tell theatre) and the Tourist Museum Unterseen!
This historical tour is not about memorizing thousands of dates and historical facts, but instead it is an interactive way to cut the surface and see into Switzerland's humble beginnings.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 15 years of age and under
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Franc (CHF) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
2.5-hour guided tour
Exclusive backstage access to the open-air theater
Bus fare is free with the Interlaken Visitor Card. If you do not bring the card with you, be prepared to pay for the bus fare on your own. The Visitor's Card is available at your hotel's reception desk.
Guests will be required to walk 5-10 minutes between stops.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.