Summary of The Day: Join this fantastic full day ski package specially designed for families and small groups. Discover why the Swiss Alps are such a treasured ski region on a day trip from Interlaken to play in the snowy Alps.
A member of your group has never skied? No worries! This package includes a 2.5 hour ski lesson available to all travelers!
For your convenience we'll pick you up right from your hotel and prepare all your equipment for a leisurely ride to Grindelwald. Here you'll enjoy a morning ski lesson at one of the most beautiful ski fields in Europe. Then we'll enjoy lunch at a restaurant by the slopes before enjoying the rest of the day at the Bodmi Arena! Ski, sled, and tube down the snowy hills as you explore this snow covered paradise in one of the best ski fields in Europe!
- 8:00am: One hour for fittings
- 8:45am: Drive to Grindelwald
- 9:45am: 2.5-hour ski lesson
- 12:15pm: Unlimited use of the Bodmi Arena including sledding, tubing, and balancer rental
- 3:30pm: Shuttle bus to Grindelwald
- 3:45pm: Explore Grindelwald at your own leisure
- 4:20pm: Bus to Interlaken
- 5:00pm: Arrive in Interlaken and return equipment
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 15 and under
* Minimum 4 participants per group.
* Maximum 8 students per instructor.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Franc (CHF) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Interlaken hotel pick-up
Transfer to Grindelwald (ski bus or private shuttle)
Please leave the name and address of your hotel in the Meeting Point during booking.
What to bring:
- Winter ski clothing (available to rent)
- Water, sunscreen, money for lunch
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.