Summary of The Day: Enjoy a very entertaining day visiting Toledo!
The tour's first stop will be the beautiful city-museum of Toledo, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. It is one of the oldest towns in Europe and has buildings from a mix of architectural styles including Arabian, Gothic, Mudejar, Renaissance and Baroque. Toledo is called the “City of the Three Cultures” as Christians, Muslims and Jews live together here. The great painter El Greco resided in Toledo during the 16th century, as well.
We'll see the Mosque of Cristo de la Luz, which is a true reflection of Caliphic architecture. We'll continue with an inside tour of Toledo Cathedral. Its architecture is an amazing example of the Spanish Gothic style. We'll then stop by the Church of St. Tome containing the El Entierro del senor de Orgaz masterpiece of El Greco.
Afterwards, we'll go to the Congressional Synagogue of Toledo. You'll also learn about the famous technique of damascene, or incrustation of precious metals in steel.
After a morning in Toledo, we'll leave around 2:30 p.m. On the way back to Madrid, we'll stop in Bargas, home to the Finca Loranque. Here, you’ll have the chance sample wines when we visit a wine cellar.
Lunch is not included. However, you have the ability to choose from the options listed above with the supplement indicated.
Vegetable stew, veal cutting with green beans and french fried potatoes and vanilla ice cream with fruit salad (beverages not included).
Appetizers and Castilian tapas, roasted lamb with vegetables; truffle cake with ice cream and house wine, mineral water and coffee.
Please check in at the departure location 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* The price is the same for all travelers above the age of 2.
* Participation is free for children under the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transport in air-conditioned motorcoach
English-speaking official guide
Entrance to Toledo Cathedral, Church of St. Tome, Synagogue and Cristo de la Luz
Tasting of 3 wines and an appetizer with live commentary
Please check in at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.