Summary of The Day: Iguassu Falls is a natural wonder best explored from both Argentina and Brazil. There are more than 270 cataracts in the area where cliffs and islets lie scattered in a half moon shape. From the visitor center you can head down trails or ride a picturesque train. There are two main circuits: the upper path and the lower path. The lower path leads to the base of the falls where the intense crash releases a thick mist into the air - a truly unique experience.
The upper path leads to incredible panoramas of the falls from an extensive footbridge.
Devil's Throat, or Garganta del Diablo, is best seen from the Brazilian side. Here fourteen falls drop 350 feet with such force that a 100-foot tall cloud of mist is permanently suspended overhead. Watch for the rainbow! For a close-up, walk through the subtropical forest of Iguazu National Park to the base of Salto Floriano and take the elevator to the top of the falls, or walk out over the falls at Salto Union.
What better way to take in the majesty of Iguassu Falls than to explore both sides?
You must furnish the following information when booking:
The full names
and countries of residence of ALL passengers.
For complimentary airport pick-up, please provide your flight details: airline, flight number, arrival date and time, and airport (Cataratas International Airport or Foz do Iguaçu International Airport). Our representative will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name on it. The pick up-time for your tour will be confirmed on the voucher from our representative.
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed on arrival.
Immigration requirements to enter Brazil:
- Argentine government-issued ID
- If not a citizen of Argentina, a passport with a Brazilian visa
Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice.
Citizens from the United States, Australia and Canada visiting Argentina for tourism or business must pay a reciprocity fee and will have to present receipt of payment at immigration control when entering Argentina from Brazil. Click here for more information about the reciprocity fee: http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.