Summary of The Day: Allow us to pick you up and take you to the marvel that is Iguassu falls that has over 275 waterfalls. This is a great opportunity to see "both sides of the story" as you get to see both the Argentinian and Brazilian side.
From the visitors center you can choose to walk around trails or see the falls in a picturesque train. There are two basic routes: an upper path and a lower path. If you are in the mood to get a little wet take the lower path leads to the base of the falls, it is an experience to remember and well worth it.
The upper path leads to a footbridge where visitors can enjoy spectacular panoramic views. You will get to look down the spectacular Devil´s Throat or Garganta del Diablo, which is best seen from the Brazilian side. It is at this point where fourteen waterfalls drop 350 feet with such force that a 100-foot cloud of spray is constant - make sure to keep an eye out for the rainbow!
For a close-up view, walk through the subtropical forest of National Iguassuu Park to the base of Salto Floriano and take the elevator to the top of the falls or walk out over the falls at Salto Union.
Your Iguassu Falls tour may be taken any time during your trip.
The park is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Between December and March it is usually open until 8:00pm.
When booking please provide:
** The names of ALL passengers
** Passport number
** Nationality and country of residence
The start time is an approximate departure time from your hotel. Your exact pick-up time will be sent to you once you confirm your reservation
Please be sure to select the correct rate according to which airport you are arriving at
Customs Requirements to Enter Brazil:
* Identity card needed in the form of an ID
Citizens from the United States, Australia, and Canada visiting Argentina for tourism or business must pay a reciprocity fee and will have to present the payment receipt at the Immigration control when entering Argentina from Brazil. Click here for more information about the reciprocity fee: http://www.migraciones.gov.ar/
Attractions and services cannot be canceled. A voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of a voucher will be granted once voucher has been issued. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services. Availability and pricing for an attraction or service are subject to change without notice
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.