Summary of The Day: Spend the first day of the year at the top of the world with a magical dinner cruise just off the coast of Iceland and enjoy a delectable meal while viewing the gorgeous colors of the city and the world famous Harpa Concert Hall.
As you step aboard we'll welcome you with an Icelandic aperitif (drink) and live music by local musicians will serenade your entrance. Then, we'll set sail, passing by the glittering Reykjavik city skyline that'll still be alive with activity from the start of the New Year, including a few more fireworks for your delight. If we're lucky, we may even see the Northern Lights.
After the cruise you will be dropped off in the heart of the city so you can continue enjoying your evening in Reykjavik.
We'll return to Reykjavik at approximately 10:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 0-11 years of age
* Tour prices are based on Icelandic krona (ISK) and are converted into US Dollars (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please arrive at least 30 minutes early before scheduled departure time.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.