Summary of The Day: Combine a Super Jeep Adventure with riding a snowmobile on Langjokull glacier, while visiting some of Iceland's most famous and exciting natural wonders!
Our first stop is at Thingvellir National Park, which is one of Iceland’s most significant historical sites because it was there that Iceland’s first parliament was founded in the year 930 AD. From Thingvellir we'll head along mountain tracks toward the world-renowned geothermal area around The Great Geysir, the first geyser discovered by Europeans and the originator of the name.
From there we'll continue on to Gullfoss (the Golden waterfall) where your proximity to its edge is so close you can feel the spray of the glacial water on your face.
Next we'll kick the action into higher gear to get even closer to Iceland’s nature and go for a snowmobiling tour on Langjokull, Iceland’s second largest glacier.
Afterwards we'll return you to your Reykjavik hotel.
Layered clothing is essential for all seasons in Iceland. Lightweight woolens, rain and windproof jacket and trousers, and good walking/hiking shoes are essential if you plan to do any hiking or other outdoor activities.
When traveling to Iceland in winter you should bring along a warm overcoat, hat, scarf, gloves, socks (preferably made of wool), as well a sweater and/or cardigan, and weatherproof shoes. Long thermal underwear (a shirt and pants), and a layer of fleece on top are also recommended.
Drivers need to present a valid driver’s license in order to drive a snowmobile (minimum age 17 years old).
Two people share each snowmobile. Snowmobiling is dependent on snow layers.
Be sure to bring warm clothes, good shoes and refreshments.
We reserve the right to alter the itinerary according to weather and road conditions. Choices of roads and availability of activities are condition dependent.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.