Summary of The Day: Fancy a spot of island hopping? Then join us on this fantastic journey to 3 very different Greek Islands.
Poros is a lush island with a maze of narrow streets. Aegina is the main producer of pistachio nuts in Greece, while Hydra is home to a large artist community and where beautiful boutiques line the scenic harbour.
Our first port of call is the Island of Hydra where you will have free time to explore the shops, amble around the town or go for a swim. An early afternoon departure from Hydra, when your buffet lunch will be served, finds us sailing through the narrow strait separating the Peloponnesian coast from the Island of Poros, our second stop with time for a short visit. Then it’s back onboard for the cruise to our third Island Aegina. Here you may join the optional excursion to the Temple of Aphaia (not included in the price) or visit the main town. Finally we will re-embark for our journey back to the Port of Piraeus.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12
* Children younger than 4 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Transfer to and from Central Athens to the Port of Piraeus
Buffet Lunch Onboard
Optional Excursion to the Temple of Aphaia on Aegina
Additional Refreshments Not Provided at the Onboard Buffet
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.