Summary of The Day: World acclaimed Australian wines from the vineyards of the rolling hills and valleys of the Hunter region, delight both the palate and the eye in this green and fertile land dotted with villages and over fifty wineries. The Hunter Valley is Australia's oldest commercial wine producing district with over 7000 acres under vine. Famous wine styles include semillon, shiraz, chardonnay, gewurztraminer, cabernet sauvignon and earthy pinot noirs.
• Cross Sydney Harbour Bridge.
• Cross the Hawkesbury River - renowned for its superb oysters.
• Visit historic Wollombi and take a stroll in this rural valley.
• Tour Cessnock and the lower Hunter Valley noted for its early Australiana townships.
• Visit McWilliams Mount Pleasant Estate for a guided tour and tasting.
• Enjoy a sumptuous two course lunch complimented by fine Australian table wine (vegetarian meals available on request).
• Continue to Oakvale Wines for further wine tasting.
• Tour through the central and lower Hunter passing many famous wineries.
• Enjoy a leisurely afternoon at the awe inspiring Hunter Valley Gardens.
• Wander throughout 12 spectacular themed gardens spanning over 25 hectares.
• Experience a stimulating journey through flowers, trees and shrubs.
• Be astounded by the magnificent displays, colors and delicate scent of the spectacular feature gardens.
|7:00AM||Sydney||Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney||27 O'Connell St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:05AM||Sydney||Mercure Sydney||818-820 George St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia|
|7:05AM||Sydney||InterContinental||117 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:10AM||Sydney||Park Hyatt Sydney||7 Hickson Rd, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:10AM||Sydney||Pier One Sydney Harbour||11 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:15AM||Sydney||Holiday Inn Old Sydney||55 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:15AM||Sydney||Rydges World Square (Pitt Street Entrance)||389 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:15AM||Sydney||The Sydney Boulevard Hotel (Robinson Street Entrance)||90 William St, Sydney NSW 2011, Australia|
|7:20AM||Sydney||Holiday Inn Potts Point||203 Victoria St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia|
|7:20AM||Sydney||Hilton Sydney (Pitt Street Entrance)||488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:20AM||Sydney||Four Seasons Hotel (Harrington Street Entrance)||199 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:25AM||Sydney||DeVere Hotel||44-46 MacLeay St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia|
|7:30AM||Sydney||Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour||100 Murray St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia|
|7:30AM||Sydney||The York by Swiss-Belhotel||5 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:35AM||Sydney||Vibe Hotel Sydney||111 Goulburn St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:35AM||Sydney||The Grace Hotel||77 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:40AM||Sydney||ParkRoyal Darling Harbour||150 Day St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|8:00AM||Sydney||Wheat Road street side (Behind Sydney Aquarium Darling Harbour)||Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|USD $141.52||USD $81.61|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 4-14 years old
* Children under 4 are free if not occupying a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.