Summary of The Day: World acclaimed Australian wines from the vineyards of the rolling hills and valleys of the Hunter region, delight both the palate and the eye in this green and fertile land dotted with villages and over fifty wineries. The Hunter Valley is Australia's oldest commercial wine producing district with over 7000 acres under vine. Famous wine styles include semillon, shiraz, chardonnay, gewurztraminer, cabernet sauvignon and earthy pinot noirs.
• Cross Sydney Harbour Bridge.
• Cross the Hawkesbury River - renowned for its superb oysters.
• Visit historic Wollombi and take a stroll in this rural valley.
• Tour Cessnock and the lower Hunter Valley noted for its early Australiana townships.
• Visit McWilliams Mount Pleasant Estate for a guided tour and tasting.
• Enjoy a sumptuous two course lunch complimented by fine Australian table wine (vegetarian meals available on request).
• Continue to Oakvale Wines for further wine tasting.
• Tour through the central and lower Hunter passing many famous wineries.
• Enjoy a leisurely afternoon at the awe inspiring Hunter Valley Gardens.
• Wander throughout 12 spectacular themed gardens spanning over 25 hectares.
• Experience a stimulating journey through flowers, trees and shrubs.
• Be astounded by the magnificent displays, colors and delicate scent of the spectacular feature gardens.
Tour departs at 8:00am at King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour (in front of Kobe Jones Restaurant). Hotel pick ups available upon request. Please leave your hotel name when booking.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years old
* Children under 4 are free if not occupying a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Hotel pick up and drop off
Up to 2 wine tastings
Café Style Light Lunch
Hunter Valley Gardens
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Please present your printed ticket to your driver or guide upon pickup for this tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.