Summary of The Day: Visit the vineyards of Hunter Valley, home to over 50 wineries spanning across 7,000 acres. Hunter Valley is famous for its shiraz, chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon and earthy pinot noir.
• Cross Sydney Harbour Bridge.
• Cross the beautiful Hawkesbury River, famous for its mouthwatering oysters.
• Visit historic Wollombi.
• Tour Cessnock and the lower Hunter Valley.
• Visit McWilliam's Wines for a guided tour and wine-tasting.
• Enjoy a sumptuous two-course meal with fine Australian wine (vegetarian meals available on request).
• Visit Oakvale Wines for another wine tasting.
• Visit world-renowned Lindeman's for a private wine-tasting and cheese platter.
• Visit the boutiques, galleries and attractions at Hunter Valley Gardens.
• Visit McGuigan Wines.
• Walk next door to Hunter Valley Cheese Company and sample locally-made cheese.
• Enjoy a discount off all wine purchases.
|USD $121.14||USD $60.19|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 4-14 years old
* Children under 4 are free if not occupying a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.