Summary of The Day: Join us for a fantastic Sydney wine tour to the vineyards of Hunter Valley, home to over 50 wineries spanning across 7,000 acres. Hunter Valley is famous for its shiraz, chardonnay, cabernet sauvignon and earthy pinot noir.
• Cross Sydney Harbour Bridge.
• Cross the beautiful Hawkesbury River, famous for its mouthwatering oysters.
• Visit historic Wollombi.
• Tour Cessnock and the lower Hunter Valley.
• Visit McWilliam's Wines for a guided tour and wine-tasting.
• Enjoy a sumptuous two-course meal with fine Australian wine (vegetarian meals available on request).
• Visit Oakvale Wines for another wine tasting.
• Visit world-renowned Lindeman's for a private wine-tasting and cheese platter.
• Visit the boutiques, galleries and attractions at Hunter Valley Gardens.
• Visit McGuigan Wines.
• Walk next door to Hunter Valley Cheese Company and sample locally-made cheese.
• Enjoy a discount off all wine purchases.
|7:00AM||Sydney||Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney||27 O'Connell St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:05AM||Sydney||Mercure Sydney||818-820 George St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia|
|7:05AM||Sydney||InterContinental||117 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:10AM||Sydney||Park Hyatt Sydney||7 Hickson Rd, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:10AM||Sydney||Pier One Sydney Harbour||11 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:15AM||Sydney||Holiday Inn Old Sydney||55 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:15AM||Sydney||Rydges World Square (Pitt Street Entrance)||389 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:15AM||Sydney||The Sydney Boulevard Hotel (Robinson Street Entrance)||90 William St, Sydney NSW 2011, Australia|
|7:20AM||Sydney||Holiday Inn Potts Point||203 Victoria St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia|
|7:20AM||Sydney||Hilton Sydney (Pitt Street Entrance)||488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:20AM||Sydney||Four Seasons Hotel (Harrington Street Entrance)||199 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:25AM||Sydney||DeVere Hotel||44-46 MacLeay St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia|
|7:30AM||Sydney||Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour||100 Murray St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia|
|7:30AM||Sydney||The York by Swiss-Belhotel||5 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:35AM||Sydney||Vibe Hotel Sydney||111 Goulburn St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:35AM||Sydney||The Grace Hotel||77 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:40AM||Sydney||ParkRoyal Darling Harbour||150 Day St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|8:00AM||Sydney||Wheat Road street side (Behind Sydney Aquarium Darling Harbour)||Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|USD $131.16||USD $71.61|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 4-14 years old
* Children under 4 are free if not occupying a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.