Summary of The Day: The Queen Victoria Market is famous for fresh produce and specialty shopping. Experience the Market at its liveliest on a fully guided tour.
Led by your local market guide, you’ll spend two hours discovering the very best foods on offer, learn fascinating history and uncover some of the specialties you can buy.
With a diverse assortment of foods available, taste a range of produce from Australian meat and seafood to local cheese and handmade chocolate. And when you’re all shopped out, sit back and relax with your complimentary coffee!
Tours depart from 65 Victoria Street, Melbourne at 10:00am.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 - 59 years of age
* Child: 3 - 12 years of age
* Concession/Senior: 60+ years of age
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour depart from 65 Victoria Street, Melbourne.
2 hour tours depart at 10am every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
Tours do not run on Victorian public holidays and from mid December to the first week of January.
Tour operates with a maximum group size of 15 people. Private group tours are available for groups of 15+.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.