Actual available seats are confirmed in the order confirmed email. Emails are usually replied in 1-2 working days.
New York City - Hudson River Valley - Palisades Center - New York City
Summary of The Day: After a long hot summer, it's time to enjoy the fruits of our labor. First off, we'll drive to the largest apple orchard in Hudson Valley to pick apples. Hudson Valley is second only to Washington state in the production of all variety of apple including Empire, Red, Fuji and Macoun.
Next, we'll make a special trip to Palisades Center, the eighth-largest mall in the United States, for a shopping extravaganza.
Address for picking apples in Hudson Valley:
Saturday & Sunday: Fishkill farm(9 Fishkill Farm Road, Hopewell Junction, NY 12533)
Monday: Ochs orchard(4 Ochs Lane, Warwick, NY 10990)
The information are for reference only, we will visit nearby orchard if the above two locations are not available.
We normally return to New York City at around 8:00 pm. Inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a slight delay, however.
Seat availability info was last updated at 08:03 pm on 09/22/2016. Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 10 and older
*Child: 9 years of age and younger
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
Round-trip ground transportation in air-conditioned van or minibus, depending on the number of passengers
Professional bilingual tour guide
All personal expenses and meals
Service Fee for tour guide/driver (minimum $8.00/day per person)
Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Entrance fee of Apple farm: $5.00/Adult; Free/Child(12-); $5.00/Senior(62+),
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
The tour guide reserves the right to adjust the itinerary and attractions to accommodate the weather, holidays and special events.
The itinerary and operating dates may change due to weather, traffic and other reasons during our busy season. Please reconfirm your order prior to the departure date.
During spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.