Summary of The Day: Enjoy a wonderful afternoon of traveling as we head to our ATV bay destination, San Agustin.
We will embark on our ATV adventure to tour the jungle of Huatulco. With a little training and a talk about your safety, we will be ready for the trip. We'll explore the heart of Oaxaca on dirt roads through the forest. Our trip will take us past trails, ancient roads, and streams. We'll have the opportunity to appreciate different species of birds, reptiles, deer, and other fauna in their natural environment.
Along the way, we'll visit the iguana farm, El Guanacaste. This is a great place to enjoy a cold coconut, renew your energy, and have a relaxing swim at the beach.
When we arrive at our destination we will take a break to relax, eat some seafood, and enjoy the view. After lunch we will head back to the base to complete this unforgettable tour.
We offer pick-up at any hotel in the Huatulco Bay area. Please note your hotel name and address and your pick up point in the comments section when booking online.
Pick-Up and Drop-Off Points:
Pick up: Lobby of hotel at 8:30am
Tour operation time at 9:00am
Drop off: Lobby of Hotel at 1:00pm
Pick up: Lobby of hotel at 12:30pm
Tour operation time at 1:00pm
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*For safety reasons, minors must be over 6 years old to participate in this tour.
*Children ages 7-10 may join this tour for free.
*Adult: 11 and older
*Price is per ATV capable of carrying 1 or 2 passengers.
For safety reasons, minors must be over 6 years old to participate in this tour.
ATVs are capable of carrying single or double riders, not weighing over 300 lbs.
Children on ATVS must be accompanied by an adult.
Please arrive at the departure point at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
Bring a bathing suit, towel, comfortable clothes, sunglasses, closed toe shoes, extra money, organic sunblock, and organic repellent.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.