Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Colorado River - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Get ready for the ultimate trip to Hoover Dam and the Colorado River! We'll discover this engineering wonder of the world with a VIP tour and then travel down the Colorado River with a comfortable river rafting trip!
After picking you up from your hotel in Las Vegas we'll head to see one of the Man Made Wonders of the World: Hoover Dam. Along the way we'll stop at the historic Welcome to Las Vegas sign for photos before continuing to Hoover Dam. Listen along as your professional guide narrates the journey while you relax aboard our luxury Mercedes Sprinter air conditioning, and large vista view windows so you won't miss a thing.
At Hoover Dam we'll enjoy stunning views of this amazing feat of engineering from the outside for following a government guide on a VIP tour of this magnificent structure! Discover how the Dam was constructed and maintained over the decades.
Then, get ready for a scenic journey down the Colorado River. We'll head to the Hoover Dam Lodge where we'll hop in our comfortable raft and head on down the Colorado River, enjoying beautiful views of the Hoover Dam and Black Canyon We'll travel for a half an hour before heading back to the lodge and returning to Las Vegas.
PICKUP AVAILABLE FROM MOST MAJOR HOTELS on the STRIP and DOWNTOWN: Please let us know where you are staying when you book and we will let you know your pick-up time.
Times subject to change due to traffic on the strip.
The Mercedes Sprinter is not wheelchair accessible.
Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed.
All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date.
24 hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours.
If the helicopter option has been selected, those passengers traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA Guidelines.
Passengers who have a pacemaker will not be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets in use inside.
No food or drink is allowed inside the Hoover Dam.
The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.