Summary of The Day: • Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
• Pearl Harbor and The U.S.S. Arizona Memorial
• Watch a film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
• Drive through the National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing at Punchbowl
• Iolani Palace (Drive-by only)
• Kawaiahao Church (Drive-by only
• Mission Houses Museum (Drive-by only)
• The statue of King Kamehameha the Great (Drive-by only)
Take in the sights and sounds of one of our most popular tours on Oahu in a whole new way….with our DOUBLE DECKER tour bus!!! Enjoy a whole new view of the island as you travel in comfort and style on this tour. Take in the beautiful weather in the open air, while our expert guides narrate your tour.
While enjoying this adventure you will visit Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial, a must see for every visitor. You will get to view a film including footage from that fateful day, and browse through the historic artifacts. Ride the Navy Launch to the Arizona Memorial, a beautiful and somber reminder of the heroes of that “Day of Infamy”, built right over the sunken remains of the USS Arizona.
Your trip continues with a drive to Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing. This tour concludes with on overview of Historic Downtown Honolulu including King Kamehameha Statue, `Iolani Palace (the Only Royal Palace on American soil), Kawaiahao Church, State Library and Archives, Honolulu Hale (City Hall), and the Mission Houses Museum.
Return to Waikiki starts approximately at 2:30 pm.
Note: Please call local provider to reconfirm the pick up time and location when you arrive in Honolulu!
No shows incur full charges. Claims for refunds must be made thirty days prior to the date of service.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.