Summary of The Day:
Kayak on beautiful Kaneohe Bay located on the windward coast of Oahu. Kaneohe Bay is home to Oahu’s only barrier reef. Enjoy a guided eco-tour with Kamaaina Kids’ friendly staff of certified instructors. Experience the magnificence of Kaneohe Bay’s pristine waters and diverse sea life with the Bay’s one and only kayak eco-tour.
The three hour tour will journey to Coconut Island, home of the Hawaii Institute of Marine Biology (and where the television show Gilligan’s Island was filmed). Along the way explore and snorkel at various patch reefs and observe sea turtles, rays, and tropical fish in their natural habitat. Your guide will point out cultural sites, such as the traditional Hawaiian fish pond at He’eia, and will also explain some of the challenges facing the ecosystem of the Bay.
The protected waters of the Kaneohe Bay make it a perfect place for kayakers of all skill levels. This hands-on approach makes it a safe and exciting learning experience for all ages.
8:45am - 9:00am: Check-in
9:00am : Departure
Duration: 4-hour Adventure (3 hours on the water; 1 hour for lunch)
Pick-up and Return Times: Pick-up times vary from 8:00am - 8:30am depending on hotel (call for specifics). The return shuttle departs the park by 1:30pm, returning to Waikiki 2:00pm - 2:30pm.
Please leave your hotel information when booking. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.