Summary of The Day:
Hollywood Hills Day Hike
Believe it or not, LA is truly a hiker’s paradise. You'll be amazed by the natural beauty and breathtaking views you’ll encounter on this daytime adventure high into the hills. Your guide will take you up to the summit of Mount Hollywood where you’ll see all of LA - from the skyscrapers of downtown to Beverly Hills and beyond. Plus, we’ll hike to a vista overlooking the Hollywood sign and tell you the fascinating story of its history. Along the route, your tour guide will dazzle you with an interactive video presentation showing scenes from blockbuster films and hit television shows on the exact locations where they were filmed. Also included is a tour of the recently refurbished Griffith Park Observatory. Bring your camera--this is a view and excursion to remember for a lifetime.
Hollywood Hills Sunset Hike
You’ve seen it in all the movies: the sprawling LA grid illuminated with millions of flickering lights. Now experience it firsthand. Not only will jetliner views astound you, so will the sites you see on this excursion: the Griffith Park Observatory, the Greek Theatre, and the legendary Hollywood sign. Plus, your tour guide will dazzle you with a video presentation showing you scenes from blockbuster films and hit television shows on the exact locations where they were filmed. It doesn’t get more Hollywood than that!
The timing of this adventure may be condensed based on your time frame.
Please wear comfortable shirt and shorts/pants. Jacket, windbreaker or sweatshirt. Closed-toed shoes.
Please call the number on your E-ticket for times since time varies according to scheduled sunset.
Sunset Tours begins 1.5 hours before Sunset, time varies due to daylight savings so departure time will be confirm when your tour is confirmed.
Please arrive 15 minutes early prior to the departure time to check in.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.