Summary of The Day: Become familiar with the Czech Republic's second-largest city on a 2-hour walking tour. For a glimpse of this city's grand past, check out the Art Nouveau buildings in Brno's Old Town, see the imposing castle fortresses and prisons, and marvel at the soaring twin spires of the neo-Gothic Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul.
Check out Brno's lively Vegetable Market; one of the oldest squares in the city, and make a wish at Parnassus Fountain.
See the 19th-century mansion Klein's Palace and wander around Freedom Square, a lovely place to watch the world go by with a cup of coffee. After seeing Brno's major historical sights on this 2-hour walking tour, you'll definitely agree that there's more to the Czech Republic than Prague!
Enjoy an evening walking tour in the historical city center past the Monastery of Capuchin Monks, Vegetable Market, Parnassus Fontain, The Reduta Theater, Old Town Hall (legends - the dragon and the wheel), St. Peter and Paul Cathedral, New Town Hall, Freedom Square, House of Noblemen of Leipa, and St. James Church. We'll head back through Joseph Street and you will return to your hotel at your own expense.
During the Christmas holidays in December and Easter in April, you will visit traditional markets and get to know Czech traditions.
The route will take you to the following landmarks:
• Kapucinske Square
• Silingrovo Square
• Dominikanske Square
• New Town Hall, Old Town Hall
• Zamecnicka, Freedom Square, Jakub, Ceska
• Komenskeho Square
• Jakubske Square
• Moravske Square
• Janacek Theatre
• Malinovskeho Square – Mahen Theatre
|Child (6 -14)||USD $16.41|
* Adults: 15 and older
* Children: 6-14 years old
* Children from ages 0-5 years old are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.