Summary of The Day: Legend says the Spanish city of Sevilla, capital of Andalusia, was founded by the mythological god Hercules. The city still has remnants of its Roman aqueduct and pays tribute to Hercules with the Alameda de Hercules.
Please self-transfer to Madrid's Atocha train station for an AVE train ride to Sevilla and then meet your guide. This tour will allow you to see the best sights of this great Spanish city and you'll have time to explore it on your own at the end of the tour.
Our Historic Sevilla City Tour will visit Plaza de America, Royal Alcazar of Sevilla, Barrio Santa Cruz and many other historic sites.
During the evening, you will return to the train station in Sevilla by yourself.
Departure time is 7:00am, but as it might happen that the train is full, then we are offering the one at 6:20am. When your booking is confirmed, we'll inform you of the departure time and where to meet your guide in Sevilla.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 12 and older
* Child: 5-11 years old
* Children from ages 0-4 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Air conditioned motor coach
Round-trip High Speed Train tickets Madrid - Sevilla
City tour in Sevilla
Multilingual guide for the city tour in Sevilla
Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
There will be no guide to meet you at Madrid's Atocha train station. The AVE train ticket will be sent to you and you must to print it out. You need to be in the train station at least 30 minutes before the departure. Please present your train ticket and hop on the train.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.