Summary of The Day: We'll first travel through Grant Park, Chicago's front lawn and site of Soldier Field, Adler Planetarium, and the Petrillo Bandshell where Chicagoans listen to music on cool summer nights. Also included in our South Shore tour is the Art Institute of Chicago, housing one of the largest permanent collections in the United States, and one of the most impressive collections of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings in the world. Other stops on our tour include Symphony Center, Shedd Aquarium, and the Field Museum of Natural History.
Afterwards, we'll perambulate through South Commons, a new residential community, then stroll through beautiful Jackson Park, site of the Colombian Exposition of 1893. And finally, we'll see the world's tallest apartment buildings: Lake Point Tower.
Pick-up service is available at all major downtown hotels.
You may also join the tour at the ticket office at the Arcade Level of Palmer House Hotel, 17 East Monroe, Chicago, IL 60603.
This tour does not operate on the following holidays: Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.