Summary of The Day: This tour requires 20 passengers to depart. Any date can be arranged; please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an inquiry.
The tour will start with a brief introduction and explanation of the itinerary. In Berry you will have plenty of time to wander around exploring the various shops and cafes. The Berry Museum that exhibits an extensive collection of artifacts, memorabilia, photographs and records is a must see.
Mid-morning we will take a scenic drive to Shoalhaven Heads. On our way we will visit the Unreal Rocks Statue Gallery where all statues are individually handcrafted making every piece a one-off original.
You will enjoy a scrumptious lunch with wine tasting at Coolangatta Estate, the most awarded winery of the area. Built by convicts, the history of the estate dates back to the early 1800s. Explore the history and wander around the stunning old buildings.
After lunch we will arrive to Curtis Park Arboretum that hosts a range of native plants and birds. You can take an easy stroll around while we set up afternoon tea. Tea, coffee and snacks will be served before we head back to Sydney.
This tour departs at 7:00AM from the North side of Strathfield Train Station, Everton Road, Strathfield, Sydney.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* All travelers must be 18 or older.
* Requires 20 Passengers to Depart
* Bookings close 10 days prior to the tour date.
* Tours4fun reserve the right to amend prices, itineraries and tours due to weather and operational reasons. We make every effort to safeguard our clients and their personal belongings. We cannot be held responsible for loss or injury beyond our control.
Day 1:morning tea, BBQ lunch with cheese tasting, Devonshire afternoon tea
Day 2: breakfast, entry fee to gardens, lunch with wine tasting, afternoon tea
This tour will depart from the North side of the Strathfield Train Station in Sydney.
The status of your booking will be "Pending" until a minimum of 20 total bookings have been made. Tours4fun reserve the right to cancel tours where the minimum required amount of bookings is not reached. In case of such cancellation a full refund is automatically paid to guests who booked and paid for their tour. Once the minimum amount is reached the status of your booking will be changed to "Confirmed" and you will receive an email notification.
Special Dietary Requirements And Medical Conditions: It is essential that you disclose relevant dietary and medical information at the time of booking in the "Reservation Request" box to enable the local operator to prepare the tour. We can cater for vegetarian and gluten free diets. /li>
We advise to bring a small folding umbrella or a rain poncho just in case it rains when visiting the gardens.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.