Hilton Los Angeles/San Gabriel
- Product Code:
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Tour Type:
Jan 6th 2016 - Dec 31st 2016: Daily
per night Get 378 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 378 Points
Buy 730 Days Before Departure and Earn 50 Extra Points!
See how it works
Rooms & Rates
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $95.00||USD $75.00||USD $65.00||USD $189.00||USD $36.00|
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room but it can be requested at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Since prices for hotels are subject to change day to day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Hotel Accommodations
- Self parking: US$ 5 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 9 per day
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
- Since prices for hotels are subject to change day to day, the rates for this hotel are subject to our final confirmation.
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
- Check In: 3:00 pm
- Check Out: 12:00 pm
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
Terms and Conditions
Maps & Attractions
Huntington Library - 5.4 miles
El Monte Airport (EMT) - 6.2 miles
California State University-Los Angeles - 6.3 miles
California Institute of Technology - 6.6 miles
East Los Angeles - 7.5 miles
Pacific Asia Museum - 8.3 miles
Pasadena Museum of California Art - 8.3 miles
Los Angeles Arboretum and Botanic Gardens - 8.3 miles
Downtown Pasadena - 8.6 miles
Norton Simon Museum - 9.0 miles
Citadel Outlets - 9.5 miles
Los Angeles Commerce Business Plaza Heliport (JBP) - 12 miles
Industry Hills Heliport (JID) - 17 miles
Compton - Woodley Airport (CPM) - 25 miles
Fullerton Municipal Airport (FUL) - 26 miles
Burbank Bob Hope Airport (BUR) - 27 miles
Hawthorne Municipal Airport (HHR) - 28 miles
La Verne Brackett Field (POC) - 29 miles
Long Beach Municipal Airport (LGB) - 29 miles
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) - 32 miles
Santa Monica Airport (SMO) - 33 miles
Torrance Airport (TOA) - 38 miles
Van Nuys Airport (VNY) - 39 miles
Upland Cable Airport (CCB) - 39 miles
Chino Airport (CNO) - 43 miles
Ontario Intl. Airport (ONT) - 47 miles
Orange County John Wayne Airport (SNA) - 50 miles
Palmdale Regional Airport (PMD) - 60 miles
Riverside Municipal Airport (RAL) - 62 miles
Palmdale Airport (WJF) - 74 miles
San Bernardino Intl. Airport (SBD) - 79 miles
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|